The energetic indie-rock band with blues feeling releases their second studio album Sugar Kids Won´t Stop Screaming after several years of preparation.
If you're a fan of indie and rock´n´roll themes with blues feel, Walter Schnitzelsson has good news for you. Their second album Sugar Kids Won`t Stop Screaming is ment for you. In many aspects this recording continues where her predecessor Fever finished. It is full of sun-saturated guitar melodies that you can't get out of your head after the first hearing. On the other hand, some darker and more sophisticated sections may require a little more of the listening time. But that's exactly what Walter Schnitzelsson intended and wanted.
- 01 Short story 00:02:52
- 02 Sugar (our kids gonna kill us) 00:03:29
- 03 Higher 00:04:17
- 04 Somniloquist and the sleeping orchestra 00:04:22
- 05 It's always sunny in my hometown 00:04:23
- 06 On deadly ground 00:03:06
- 07 Everything is alright 00:02:56
- 08 Lifetime goals 00:03:14
- 09 Cabal 00:03:50
- 10 Perfumed penury 00:03:24