Used To Be and Sofa consists of a skillful couple Sisa Fehér and Vladko Mikláš in collaboration with Swedish producer Joel Henryson.
If you managed so far to associate Sisa Fehér with jazz, world music or the influences of folklore, her latest work may surely surprise you. The talented composer on the album Chasing Serotonin offers her views towards contemporary pop. At the core, simple songs based on guitar / vocals or ‘synths’ / vocals are supported by an uplifting dance production on the Prague-Copenhagen wave.
Supported using public funding by Slovak Arts Council.
- 01 Frog 00:02:50
- 02 Burn 00:03:48
- 03 Good fighters 00:02:57
- 04 Oda 00:03:28
- 05 Promises 00:04:31
- 06 Sleepless path 00:03:49
- 07 Sister in law 00:04:23
- 08 I think you know better 00:03:18
- 09 Tame 00:02:24
- 10 Delusion of love 00:03:39
- 11 Open your eyes, someone 00:03:53