Archivny Chlapec returns with his new release to his strong suit - classical songwriting.
The collection of intimate songs based on personal experience and relying solely on acoustic guitar and vocals is complemented by the subtle vocal of the Czech singer Prune. The main topic is family childhood and life in the suburbs.
Supported using public funding by Slovak Arts Council.
- 01 Zapadákov 00:03:50
- 02 Môžeme si to dovoliť 00:04:25
- 03 Ponad Berlín, smer Londýn 00:03:46
- 04 Do nohavíc a topánok 00:03:30
- 05 Nemám rád poviedky 00:04:56
- 06 Vnútorný monológ 00:04:59
- 07 Si menšia 00:03:22
- 08 Migrujúce vtáky 00:05:32
- 09 Popri Morave smerom na Skalicu 00:04:27
- 10 Smejem sa 00:04:36
- 11 Spolu 00:03:22
- 12 Keď zaspávaš 00:04:28